Blissful Bellies, Pre and Post Natal yoga classes
A gentle, regular yoga practice during pregnancy has many benefits and can significantly reduce all of the potential pregnancy related problems:
- A gentle way of maintaining or gaining fitness.
- Excellent for toning the pelvic region, opening the hips, and strengthening the back.
- Increases flexibility
- Increases muscular strength and stamina.
- Increases coordination and balance.
- A form of relaxation. Through the relaxation of the body and mind it allows for pain management.
- Deepens respiration
- Improves circulation .
- Relieves tension in the upper back, neck and shoulders.
- Allows a connection with baby
Child Web SA Map to Address / Area